Friday, June 8, 2012

In Love With My ......

People Style Watch February 2012
Page 30






Outfit Details
Red Leather Bag - Thrift Shop Find only $5.96 
 Blouse -  NY Collection 
Skirt - Lithe 
  Pumps - Jessica Simpson
Nail Color - Wet & Wild  I Need a Refresh-Mint #218A
Ring  - Vintage Finds
Gold Silver and Black Bracelet - Mandee
Turquoise Bracelet - Vintage Find

Follow me Instagram @storytaleshop


                                                                                          

5 comments:

  1. lovely<3 keep on the good work

    http://www.pocketfulof-dreams.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse was such a great find! Love the outfit :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought to stop by and say I love your style! The pictures are so cute! Hope you come by to see my blog as well1 Let's follow? Thanks!

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Thanks for remaining followed to my blog.
    I changed everythig around so please unfollow and re-follow
    to receive the latest updates from my new blog, otherwise you won't get any updates from me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete